For my passion project I am researching on Leonardo da Vinci. My main question is ‘what are the reasons Leonardo was famous for?’ So far I have found out most of the information that I need. Which includes:
- His birth date, death date, place of birth, and place of death
- Full name
- He specialised in 12 different professions, most of which he succeeded in.
- He is most famous as the artist of the ‘Mona Lisa’.
- He was mostly known for the professions of an artist and inventor.
- All the art works he did
- Every single one of his inventions
- Detailed information on the robotic knight and the aerial screw
Some of his professions were:
To name a few.
Most of Leonardo da Vinci’s inventions did not work but his top ten are:
- Robotic knight
- Aerial screw
- City of the future
- Self-propelled chart
- Armoured tank
- Diving suite
- Machine gun
- Ball bearing
As you can see the robotic knight was one of the most successful inventions. He made the knight so it could move pretty much everything but it was very show. It could:
- Sit down
- Stand up
- Lift its visor
- Open and close its mouth
- Move its head
The knight also wore Italian-German armour. In fact it was so amazing that it inspired NASA to build human like robots. That is all I had time research. Thank